|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||30PC|
|Packaging Details:||Carton、Plywood palle|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, L/C, T/T, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||15-20 working days for 600pcs|
|Product Type:||Fishing Bait Boat||Bait Hopper Loading Maximum:||1KG|
|Bait Hopper:||3PCS||Remote Frequency:||2.4GHz|
Sea fishing bait boat DEVC-202 orange RC boat autopilot style rc model.
1. Company philosophy is win-win cooperation and develop together with all the concerns.
2. Professional service spirit and customer oriented market principle.
3. Mature products and satisfied service for sell & after-sell which proved by the market with many years experience.
4. Products quality guaranteed by ISO9001 management system.
5. The strong research & development team with the ability and experience on software design & electronic board produce, to ensure offer OEM or ODM service to do customize intelligent electronic products, and pushing out company’s new products every year to the market.
6. The powerful production base to guanrantee annual production capacity could meet market requirement
7. All the products in the market proved CE & ROHS certificate and obtained some national patents.
|Product Name||DEVICT MONO 3 Bac Bait Boat|
|Product Model/Color||DEVC-202 (Orange Hull)|
|Remote Model/ Range||AD-1206: 200-350M|
|Power Supply||Battery of Boat: 7.4V/12AH lithium battery for option Battery of standard remote control handset: 9.6-12V/8pcs “AA” Alkaline Battery, or 11.1V/1800MAH, a lithium battery for option|
|Battery Using Time for boat||Lead accumulator: about 2 hours (Continuously Usage) Lithium Battery: about 3~4 hours (Continuously Usage)|
|Sailing Speed||1-2 M/S|
|Wave Resistance||4~5 Class|
|Charger Voltage||AC 110-240V|
|Maximum Bait Hopper Loading||3KGS|
1. Make sure the battery is lead-acid battery or lithium battery, the charger can only be for two series lead-acid battery charging, not for a single lead acid battery recharged, in order to avoid charging voltage is too high, the battery is bad.
2. Do not charge lithium battery alone.
3. Charge the battery of the ship and remote control before use, and the first charge time must be over 8 hours.
4. If the battery is kept for a long time, please charge it once every two months.
5. Please charge the battery when the fishing boat is not in use.
6. Please do not place the battery in the sun and near the ignition source.
7. Please do not place the battery where the child is easy to get.
Contact Person: vera shen